Pixie Mood has always been committed to producing cruelty-free products. As we continue to grow, we pledge to take steps forward in sustainability by sourcing materials that will help minimize our carbon footprint
• Color contrasting interior
• Top zip closure
• 1 interior slip pocket
• Double shoulder straps
• Metal purse feet
• Removable pouch with crossbody strap
• Removable pouch is lined with recycled bottle lining
• Large slip pocket
• Dimensions L 13″ X H 13″ X D 4.75″
• Drop Handles: 9”
• Max. crossbody drop handle: 25”
• Made with 100% vegan leather: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is so last decade. We only use the highest quality polyurethane (PU) vegan leather in our products. PU is a form of vegan synthetic leather, typically lighter than animal leather, and has a lower impact on the environment than other leather alternatives like PVC. It also works well in colder climates and is more durable than PVC. So long, polyvinyl chloride!
Veganism is a lifestyle seeking to reduce all forms of exploitation and cruelty of animals for any purpose including clothing and food.
However, choosing vegan goes beyond taking a stand for improving the quality of life for animals. Choosing vegan means you want to improve the quality of life for all living things. Did you know that, animal agriculture is responsible for more greenhouse gases than all the world’s transportation systems combined?
We believe it is our responsibility to take into consideration the future of our planet when designing & developing our products. As part of our commitment to sustainability, we are dedicated to sourcing the most innovative and eco-friendly materials for our products.